Shrimp and Zoodles!
Tonight for the 4th of July we made some shrimp zoodles! We made these once before, however, used a different recipe. If I can find that recipe, I’ll link it here as well (I haven’t been able to find it yet). But this recipe I’m posting will be from these pics! Both recipes and dinners were so good!
This recipe I found on Kelly Senyei’s blog Just a Taste! Check hers out, the link is here! and below you will find my modified version of it that I did tonight.
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbls minced garlic
- 1 pound jumpo shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 1/4 cup chicken stock (I did 1/4c of water + a chicken bouillon) ** Recipe called for 1/4c of white wine, however, I didn’t have that so I used the chicken stock instead.
- 2 Tbls lemon juice
- 2 medium zucchinis (cut into zoodles)
- Chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Salt and pepper
- Add the olive to a large sauté pan over medium-low heat for about 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the shrimp to the pan, stirring as needed, until they are cooked throughout and pink on all sides (about 3 minutes)
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the shrimp to a bowl on the side, leaving any liquid in the pan.
- Increase the heat to medium.
- Add the white wine and lemon juice to the pan, cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, garish with parsley
I found this lovely recipe from Just a Taste by Kelly Senyei and I will link you to her recipe here!
Let me know if you try this recipe and what you think!